valentineNot a red rose or a satin heart.
I give you a three-leafed clover.It is imperfection, with its three leavesbut why do we need a fourthif our hearts combaine as the last one?Here.It doesn't bring you lucknor merely a coincidence.Its shows our destiny, our fatethat cannot be found lying inconspicouslyon the ground.I am trying to show you reality.Not a shiny horseshoe or a rabbit's foot.I give you a three-leafed clover.It's smellnothing like a roses'but in its own way uniqueand everlasting.Take it.A three leafed clover is common.So is love.Treasure it.Let it come to no harmbeacause only then will it never witherunlike any other common clover.It will strengthen.It will bind.hahaha.(:
my valentine poem for lit.
its like damn cheesy but ah heck.
hmmmm
i dont know if you all would get the third para cos my sis said it didnt put across the message oh wells(;
okay today was a boring day.
í stayed at home.
i did work
i ate chocolate
i smsed
i got distracted by com.
all those normal boring mundane stuff
ladidahdidah.
hmm
okay so i know some othe rpeople are having interesting days.
MAKE SURE YOU RUN YOUR BEST NEXT TIME ____ (:
and NICO HOW WERE YOUR MATCHES
I HOPE YOU BEAT THEM FLAT(:
JEAN RUN WELL. BREAK A LEG
BECKY DONT BORE YOUR ASS OFF.
LIYONG oh i just remembered i have to call her
okay then ciao.
i want to get those pics from darlie soon so can post.
the ones we took on her mac at her house on friday
yeaps
TA.