HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gosh i finally went to our batch blog ohmygosh so hilarious.
I SWEAR WE HAVE TO WEAR STUFF FOR RHD.
i bet in the end no ones going to wear but I SHALL TRY.
(:
GOSH
im so fricking nice lah
im only posting cos so many people have asked me to
SO YES WELL DONE LOVLIES.
YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY INFLUENCED ME.
however, seeing that i havent finished history pt, science pt, geog learning sheet and lit stuffs,
IT SHALL BE A VERY SHORT POST.
all i can say now is that I LOVE SEXY FATSOS
AND I LOVE RGBASKETBALL
jiayou jiayou
THE SEMIS ARE LIKE TOMORROW
can you guys believe it?
CEDAR MAN
come on lets own them(:
YES I KNOW
I SHALL LENG JING AND SHOOT THE BALL IN
I SWEAR I'LL TRY MY BEST
AND WE SHALL ALL FIGHT FOR NO REGRETS!
ceryl caiwei anna angie nico YOU ALL HAVE TO SEND ME PICS OF I SHALL
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeell you! archman or however you spell it style
(:
yes i love cheryl's edits la
GOSH I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE GEOG ESSAYS.
you know what guys? i love cheering people up when theyre down
you feel so satisfied
YES I OWN
LALALALALA
i have to reply tags i guess. im not sure which i replied and which i didnt so tell me if i miss you out
PRIS: hey omygosh i miss pulling your ponytail lah I HOPE TEACHERS DAY IS ON FRIDAY THEN WE BOTH CAN PULL. teachers day MUST GO BACK then later we can go HANG OUT and embarass ourselves in shopping malls and get the securtity guard in the cinema to tell us to shut up(: YES WE SHALL OWN. i love you honey! ((:
i was reading my tags and i realised that fat has appeared many a time on my tagboard I KNOW YOU ALL THINK YOU ALL ARE FAT, DONT HAVE TO REPEAT IT((((: i mean anyway its quite obvious right?
HHAHAHAHAHAHHA
boliao
erm to my lovely sexy fatsos I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER TOO. (:
becky same thing(:
vinnie: OH GOSH I MISS YOU. i remember when you and deborah will like sit on my leg after psle demanding fee rides LMAO and dragging you around the speech and drama classroom cos your shoes are super awesome at sliding hahahhahahahahahah GO BACK ON TEACHERS DAY THEN WE CAN GO OUT AFTER KAY(:
hahahah yes cheryl to a every day blogger like you its horrible but to a holiday blogger like me its horrible too AHAHHAHAHAHA. YES LOVE YOU SEMIIIS!
wah mooby YOU NEVER GO TUITION YOU IDIOT. AND IM UPDATING NOW(; LOVE YOU what happened to our gym outing));
hi alicia! GO BACK SAC OKAY ON TEACHERS DAY(:
HELLO CHIEWHUI AND SHIN HUOY. AND CHIEW HUI YOUR CLAY THING IS DANGEROUS I SHALL WHINE TO YOU ON TUESDAY(:
who the heck is TOILET. HAHAHAHHA which toilet are you rgs FRICKING STINKY toilet, or that one in malaysia WHICH HAS FLIES or like aunty janet's FREAKING CLEAN TOILET or my lovely toilet or like some random shopping mall toilet
:l
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS
FIGHT FOR NO REGRETS
(: